How much does it cost to develop an app like Absher in Saudi Arabia?
The use of mobile apps has transformed the lives of people across the world. Saudi Arabia has been evolving as a technological hub with its support for digital transformation and changing business dynamics. Absher is an advanced mobile app that lets the citizens and residents in Saudi Arabia easily access multiple governmental services. The application offers around 160 services in Saudi Arabia with key ones like renewing passports, making appointments, residents’ cards, IDs, driver’s licenses, and many more. The app was launched in 2015 and currently has become compulsory to have and register an Absher account for all persons living in Saudi Arabia. Absher is an ancient Arabic word meaning ‘Bringing Good News’ or ‘Rejoice.’
Register an Absher Account in Saudi Arabia:
The major and primary task is creating a fresh online Absher account. Follow the below steps for accomplishing this activity.
- To create an Absher Account start by downloading the Absher app from the play store or iTunes. Go to” Individuals” and select the type of language as per your convenience.
- Select the “New User” option present in the bottom left corner.
- This will open the User Registration form. Start filling it by entering the Iqama number followed by your mobile number. It is wiser to use the mobile number registered in your name.
- Select an appropriate username and password that should be a minimum of eight characters and should comprise a Capital Letter, and a number. It is advised not to enter your iqama number in your password, mainly for security reasons. The Absher system will not receive the password if it has more than four constant entries of the iqama number.
- The above steps will give you a Verification Code on the mobile number. Enter it on the form and click on Register. Hence, the mobile number needs to be registered with your name to receive the code successfully on the same number.
- After this, just follow the instructions on the screen and complete the Registration Process.
- But you will have to activate the Absher Account, to use the service completely.
- For activating the account, you must provide electronic thumb impressions. You can perform it by going to the closest Jawazat office or moi self-service kiosk machine. The kiosk machines are present in all the cities of Saudi Arabia.
- Absher offers key services such as e-forms, passport control offices, Eligibility for Hajj, civil tasks, public services, traffic control, and medical appointments at government hospitals. It has avoided the hassles of standing in a queue at government agencies, like passport control offices and civil affairs divisions. It also provides an opportunity for a variety of official procedures like iqama renewal, driving license renewal, vehicle services, traffic violations info, and payment of fines. Traditionally, it would demand many hours at government departments while dealing with the records. If in case, any record or form was lost in the process, the complete transaction process would have to begin again.
- The platform is accessible to both men and women and eliminates the wastage of precious time linked with traditional administrative structures. For the task of issuing travel permits for women, the law needs a male guardian to authorize it via the portal, which is also applicable for men under the age of 21.
- The Absher also offers information on how to report wanted persons or administrative or financial corruption.
- The Absher business system lets you see the position of all the employees, renew their permits, grant their exit and entry visas, and get their permits delivered to the specific authenticated address via the post after paying the fees. This system will save the business owners loads of money, time, and energy.
- You can also get a refund for few services that are availed from Absher. You can pay the fees via Sadad connecting to the bank account. Sadad will offer you the option to refund the deposited amount for any government service through a specific bank account. But you can’t refund the traffic violations once you have done the payment.
- A citizen of any country but a resident of Saudi can register in Absher with a condition that he must be residing in Saudi Arabia with a valid iqama. There is no membership number and you can register by employing the iqama number. Once the registration is done, the iqama number can be used to login into the account.
How much does it cost to build an app like Absher in Saudi Arabia?
The cost of developing an app like Absher is reliant on below factors:
Types of the platform: The mobile app development cost of Android is more costly than the iOS as Android has to be checked on several devices. So, you have to verify all the needs and user behaviours to build the app depending on the impacting aspects.
Design: The app design must be simple and helpful for users to perform all the important activities.
Choice of App development company: The team of experienced and updated app engineers is key since their skills will influence the features and price of app development.
Type of features: Advanced technology and resources are important, which typically come at an enhanced price.
The use of the Absher app has made life easy from the point of view for the residents of the Kingdom while also making it smooth for the government to track various records. If you are a business owner and looking to develop a similar beneficial app, then you have to associate with an experienced mobile app development company in Saudi Arabia, like Brillmindz. The team of app engineers holds all the key skills in advanced technologies and combines them with a decade of expertise to develop a profitable app.